Monday, March 18, 2013




last night, warren and i started watching homeland.  my  mom and dad told me we would like it and it is good stuff!!  we only watched two but i was on the edge of my seat the entire time (probably b/c i am a scary cat and that stuff freaks me out)!  can't wait to watch more tonight!!  i hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!!  btw, brooke did a post on her favorite foods to cook and i made her salmon recipe...it was amazing!!!

*images courtesy of crush cul de sac, morrison flax interiorscole chics, la dolce vitaphilip house

5 comments:

Scarlett said...

We just watched the entire first season last week! We stayed up wayyy too late watching...so we are dragging this week from too many late nights. It is goood stuff!

Leslie said...

I'll have to check out both Homeland and that salmon recipe!

Doreen said...

We watched the two season in two weeks. Love it!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I'm scared if we watch Homeland we'll get sucked in.

So glad you loved the salmon. It's an easy favorite around here!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, You have nice collection of wall papers. I love it and I will use those collection for different purposes. Thanks for sharing this type of blog.

neon trucker hats