Monday, December 8, 2008

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas (kind of)...




despite my husband having the flu and me in the beginning stages, we managed to get our christmas tree in the house and decorated...i still have a lot of stuff to do with the house; right now there are ornaments and plastic containers all over the place. i need some more inspiration for my table and entry way.....how is your house coming?!! i'll post pics later...this is the first year taylor has discovered the christmas tree. we had to put all of the nonbreakable ornaments on the bottom....i'm hoping an 18 month old can't pull a tree down....

4 comments:

The Steel Magnolia House said...

It's very hard to get in the Christmas "look" here in South FL. We're trying! Flu got me as well today - feel better PW!! :)

Maria Killam said...

I loved the first photo so much I posted it as well!
http://colourmehappyblog.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the inspiration!

simply seleta said...

I'm laughing for a few reasons. First, we were both enchanted with that glimmering sink shot today. And second, I remember having to work around a small tot hanging around the Christmas tree [4 times to be exact].

What a magical Christmas it will be for your fam this year!

Anonymous said...

These are really beautiful