Wednesday, December 5, 2007

make me a bird....

i think it was from forest gump and jenny was standing in the fields and said "lord, make me a bird so i can fly far, far away"...that's how i feel about my office...better yet, make me a bull dozier. my office is utter chaos!! there are fabrics, wallpaper, random papers, and magazines EVERYWHERE! it is not a pretty site at all (thank goodness clients don't see this part).
I need a major room makeover. i would love for ruthie sommers to come and wave her magic wand and "poof" this beautiful imagine appears....is that too much for a girl to ask??

3 comments:

Marissa said...

oh i love that photo...so inspiring. my office is in definite need of a makeover as well! cant wait to see what you come up with for yours...

Alison Duffy said...

Don't feel bad, mine looks the same. I actually found a banana peel in a fabric sample book the other day.

Brilliant Asylum said...

Looooooove this office. It is going in my inspiration file right now.