Thursday, December 20, 2007

i have been tagged....

I was tagged by carolina eclectic. Thank You! Here are the rules.
Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and or weird things about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. i like to listen to the same song over and over again until i can't stand to hear it any longer...

2. my favorite outfit is a black patagonia puffy vest, seven jeans, and my cowboy boots

3. when i was pregnant i was put on bedrest (pure hell) and so i watched the entire series of felicity (i had never seen it before) and now i feel like they are my bestfriends...i miss them so much...

4. i could eat mexican everyday

5. i am a really messy person...i drive my husband insane b/c i can live in complete chaos and be fine (i think this is my way of rebelling from my mom making me clean my room everyday before i went to school)

6. i am scared to try the boots over the jeans trend even though i have a new pair of boots that would work perfectly...

7. i am in need of a major makeover...sometimes i dream of stacey and clinton showing up on my doorstep and telling me that they have a visa card w/ my name on it....

i am tagging brillant asylum, girl meets glamour, house and life, j'adore decor, suzanne marques,
the scoop
, sgm.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did that hot momma come from? We are never going to make it on What Not To Wear if you look like that...where is your velour sweat pants and old sorority shirt and baseball cap? And remember I wrote Stacy and Clinton and maybe they are secretly filming us..scary for me if they are!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray, for another messy person, its good to know I'm not the only one. At least we can use our kids as an excuse.
And another thing, I just realized that since I am Mexican, it is o.k. for me to Mexican food everyday.

Brilliant Asylum said...

Thanks for the tag. I will start working on it.
: )

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the Mexican food. And do the boots over the jeans, what have you got to loose...it is a very cool look.

Alison Duffy said...

Thanks for the tag as well. As soon as this retail train pulls over, I'm all over it after Christmas!

Erica Onelove said...

Sorry to stalk your blog but I have to say that I too with Stacy & Clinton would show up at my front door. I even nominated myself!

I also was scared to wear the boots over jeans but I tell you it looks so dang cute....you should try it!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Oh dear, me too and the need for a make over show. Where are those people? Don't they need new victims? I mean new clients...?

Unknown said...

south indian actresses wallpapers